I just bought your game and as soon as it starts, it seems like I am falling through the map. Any help?
GUARDIAN OF NATURE - Green Blood Edition (Anime-Style-First Person Shooter)
A downloadable game for Windows
"GUARDIAN OF NATURE - Green Blood Edition"
is a brutal & stylish first person shooter with an unforgiving, fast-paced gameplay.
You are Elmo, a magic mushroom-consuming soldier sent from mother nature and you have to stop "Mr. More" - CEO of the WFY-Bank - and his armed employees from robbing and destroying the wonderful "Toony-Island"
- a powerful hip hop & hardrock/metal-soundtrack
- 4 different weapons
- crazy mushroom-trips (slow motion item)
- beautiful anime-style / low-poly graphics (playable on most computer-setups)
- a big open world map to explore (60 square-kilometers)
- different enemies to shred
- a lot of fast-paced action
- a simple save-/load-system with an option to delete savegame
- challenging gunfights
- funny moments with some bugs
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Oh, sorry. It seems like a savegame failure.
Try this : When the introscreen is playing, press the "DELETE" - key a few times, to get sure, that my savegame is deleted before the game starts and the map is loaded.
When you save then, this should not happen again.
I will upload a new version tomorrow.